All delegates are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone, GDC/NMC/GDC number and email in order to secure a training place. All delegates will be required to provide photographic identification (drivers licence, passport) prior to training commencing.
All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
Models for Courses
The majority of our courses require you to carry out supervised practical treatment in order to receive certification. We recommend bringing your own models as you will be able to carry out a follow-up review following treatment. If you require the Aesthetic Training Academy to source a model for your training we will require 2 weeks notice to source a suitable model. If a model is not arranged we may need to reschedule your course.
Cancellation of Courses
Following booking on to a Getting Started in Aesthetic Medicine course at the Aesthetic Training Academy, you will receive the ‘Essential Summary of Aesthetic Medicine Injecting Techniques’ for pre and post course reading.
In the event of having to cancel a course, we require 4 weeks’ notice in order to receive a 100%* refund of course fees.
Between 2- 4 weeks’ notice 50%* of the course fees will be refunded. Less than 2 weeks, no course fees will be refunded. If you have to cancel due to COVID-19 we will reschedule you to another suitable course.
* Please note that £54.99 will be deducted from any course cancellation fees due to cover the cost of the Essential Summary of Aesthetic Medicine book as this is a non-refundable item.
We will notify you 14 days in advance if minimum training numbers are not met. We will issue a full refund of the course fees or arrange for you to attend another course.
The full balance is required to secure a place on a Clinetix Training Course. All major credit cards are accepted.
Refer a Friend Terms and conditions.
To thank our delegates for their continued support and loyalty, we have introduced a Refer A Friend scheme at the Aesthetic Training Academy. For every delegate you refer, you will receive an £100 voucher that can be used against training* at the Aesthetic Training Academy.
- Upon booking the referee must enter the name of the referrer in the booking form (or notify the Aesthetic Training Academy team via email within 48 hours of booking).
- Once the booking has been confirmed a £100 voucher will be sent to the original delegate
- *The £100 voucher cannot be used towards Shadowing Sessions. The £100 voucher can be used on the following courses:
- Getting Started in Aesthetic Medicine
- Advancing Skills in Aesthetic Medicine
- Radiesse – Beyond the Biostimulator
- Beyond Botulinum Toxin Masterclass
- 1-1 Supervised Practice
- Vouchers are cumulative – the more friends you refer the more vouchers you will receive.
- Vouchers cannot be transferred between delegates. Voucher codes are unique to each individual and can only be used once. Vouchers will be void if attempted to be used by another delegate.
- The Refer A Friend Scheme is only valid on new bookings from the introduction of the scheme on 16.06.2023. Vouchers cannot be backdated prior to the introduction of the scheme.
- Vouchers are valid for 24 months from the date of issue
Feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve the quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, via email or via the website.
If you have a complaint please inform us as soon as possible. Complaints can be made by completing the form below or via email. We will acknowledge your complaint within 48 hours. A copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request.
Concierge services will be arranged following course booking. Quotes provided are subject to availability. You will be invoiced in addition for concierge services, this can be paid by debit /credit card or BACS.
Travel and accommodation booking will be secured on payment of concierge service invoice. ATA will facilitate the booking of third party service, however ATA does not take responsibility for service provided by third parties. For all communications following ‘ATA Confirmation of Concierge Service’ please direct enquiries to the travel / accommodation provider. ATA will not accept responsibility for delayed or cancelled flights. Changes to the booking may incur additional charges. Travel booking will be made using the above provided passenger details, please ensure you have the relevant identification available when travelling. Passengers take full responsibility for checking in prior to flight. Accommodation includes bed and breakfast, the customer will be responsible for additional charges which will be settled directly with the hotel provider.
Healthcare Improvement Scotland
Healthcare Improvement Scotland now require all independent clinics to complete a Duty of Candour report. You can download a copy of ATA’s Duty of Candour Report here.